Thursday, May 7, 2009

The 13th :-)

Today, one of my very close friend (Blue) made me realize that there are too many 13s in my life :-)

- Born on 13th
- Name (Manish Dwivedi) has just 13 letters.
- First letter in name i.e. 'M', is the 13th character in the alphabetic list.
- I have my very very close friend who is also born on 13th.
- Four other friends are born on 26th (I can't believe it!!) which seems to be another multiple of 13.

I am not sure what other people think about number "13", but I find it too good for me :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hasan said...

Curious! I thought about posting this comment on 26th! But I might not remember to do it. So...

Similar things happen with me regarding the number 9. Hope to post about that in my blog very soon.

Mustaf said...

I give a damn about these numerologies, but what strikes me here is the dedication and intensity, with which this "friend" of yours has done the research on you.I hope it would not be a bad idea to find a match for you with DOB on 13th/26th, if not for anything else, at least from astrology point of view, you two would be a very good match