“I can see so many things going wrong here, but why can’t people sitting on top see the same!!!”
I think most of us go through this thought sometime or the other in our life, and waste too much time discussing the same. Let me put my recent cerebration on this:
- Lately, I realized that majority is the biggest lie on earth. What I mean to say is, whenever we get the thought mentioned above, we get numerous people around us supporting the same, but the fact is that it is not true (I feel so). Keeping the simple thing in mind, all who are above us have gone through the stage where we are today, and believe me, they know the reality on their own. Just that they live with it, and they have their own reasons to do so. But they know the reality.
- Before you say that system is not working, you need to ask the following to yourself:
- Are you sure that you know what is wrong in the system? Can you “write” them down on paper/presentation?
- If you write them down on paper, do you have solution for all those problems on your own, with you?
- Do you think, you can solve those problems if given a chance? Are you convinced, confidant and sure?
- Before you go to someone to ask these questions, you need to put yourself in other person’s chain and see - what will be your answers to same questions?
- There is no point saying that you can also be a champion! Win the race at least three times, and say that “I am a champion!” You need to demonstrate again and again before people accept your capabilities. That is the fact!
- It’s better to accept that wherever people are there, politics will be there. You can only choose to be part of it, or not to be part of it. You cannot remove it. No one can involve you in that if you don’t want to be.
- If you really want to be successful, be the buyable and not sellable. What I mean to say is that one has to make one’s place in the world. Now a day’s, most of us want to know something about everything, but at the same time you need to know “everything about something!” You need to have your own USP (Unique selling point).
- Life is long, and you have a long career to go. You cannot even imagine where life can take you. If you start running today, you will reach somewhere for sure, and if you standstill you will not reach anywhere for sure.
- There is no shortcut to success! If you follow the path what every successful person has followed, and you will succeed.
- Your life is the sum-total of all the choices you make; whether it’s the choice to sleep, choice to spend life with your near-n-dear ones, choice to enjoy life, or choice to work hard every moment to be successful in your career. You cannot ask for everything at the same time.
- You need to put tremendous amount of effort “everyday” in your life to reach where other successful people are (if you think, you want to be). The sooner you accept, better it is.
- Last but not least, it is better to accept that some people are lucky in this world; some people are GOD gifted, and there is not point thinking about them, and being sad. It’s not that you cannot beat them, but you need to be ready to put 150% effort to get 90% results in that situation. Are you really ready to do so?