Friday, April 3, 2009

To King of Punjab

Before any thing else, I would like to congratulate you on your wonderful results. I know that this was not the first success you have got in last few months, but I think that this-one made you truly happy. And I was really delighted to feel that.I know you have put numerous amount of effort to achieve this. It's really great!!

When I think back, I actualize that it's not been long that we know each other. But it has been a pleasure to spend time with you. I would have learn a lot from you in all these days.I always reckoned that you are really a diligent person, but what you have accomplished in all these days required right aptitude too! I would suggest that you must celebrate this time also as we have always done it :-)

As we often talked, I hope that you are also taking care of all your other fields too.I would recommend you to read some stuff on the finance et cetera in your free cycles. Just don't keep spending time in one area only. I know that you might be doing it already, but in case you are not then it is just a reminder for you.
.
I would also advise you to spend some good time with your family as well. Try to make a balance between your professional-and-personal life as they are most precious gift for you in life.

Lastly, I would just say that you already have a real nice attitude about life so just try to be the way you are. I presume that you know how to ignore your success; not to gloat over what you have done, or berate what others have. As I can assure you that you can get what you want even without doing them. All the best to you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was the real insight. I'll follow your suggestions