Thursday, September 25, 2008

Does everyone know everything, or How does everyone know everything...

Since childhood I have an few interesting doubts :-). Oh! I din't know that doubts can also be interesting! Okay! Let me get back to the point. The doubt I always had (in fact even now I have it..). Does everyone understands every emotion ? every feeling ? or is it that some people may not know few feelings, just that they would have heard about it. But then how do they empathize when someone talk about it ? I mean, does everyone has felt "electric shock" ? or does everyone know what it means to be get "burnt" ?, what is mean to get hurt ? How does we get to learn what is pain ? Is it that we keep listening to it from other people, and realize that it must be this only, or that only ? I mean, I just have these kind of doubts all the time...

We learn so many things during the puerility, but as we grow up; your learning curse goes down, at least the number of things we learn everyday ( I mean, I know it is not true with everyone, people keep learning all their life), but what I am trying to say here is, in childhood you don't even know that there is something like brain or anything which need to be used, and you just use it.And when we are grown up, we know everything and still sometimes it becomes so impossible to remember or learn something new.. why it is like that ? Is it that it is just about practice, is it just about patience ?

May be in our childhood we just keep doing whatever our folk say, or people around us do, and our body and cerebrum just get used to it. Mostly It would have been this way only. Because the things, which I know that best today, I don't think; I infact use my brain even a little for them e.g. driving, swimming, and I guess there will be illimitable number of other things like this.Hmmm...may be it is just about doing practice! I don't remember when I learnt doing multiplications, but I know that when I came to a stage (or an age) when I was needed to use multiplication, I already knew it!! I think I should be thankful to my parents, my family, and the teachers for that. May be when they would have tried to teach me these things , I might have shot them with thousands of question- why do you want me to do it ? why should I study ? I wanna go home, I wanna sleep et cetra et cetra..And they would have convinced (or bribed :-)) me somehow to "just do it"...Oh! looks like I got the same three words "Just do it agina..." looks like they are very important three words in life..Hmmm...may be it is just about doing it, and even you if you don't know today why are you doing it, someday you will generate a need for it as well.. .

I really don't know where I started, and where I ended... I mean, I am not going to use my brain now ( It's already sleeping :-)). I just did it!!

No comments: