Saturday, September 20, 2008

What it takes to be successful....

Once I read a quote by Brain Tracy " If you do, what every successful person has done, you will succeed.Okay! So, tell me now, what every successful person does ? It's not that all of us don't know this, because somewhere around us we surely see few people who are doing differently in their daily life than rest of the others. Do you agree with me ? I think, you must!

It is said that "Roam is not built in a day", and same is true for everyone.Some people do follow that their tough life style everyday. This is different that we notice them only when they reach the acme of their area, but what we forget noticing is that their achievements stand as a culmination of years (or months) of effort they have put in reaching where they are. They might have put that effort in their childhood, or daily life they are following each day.

Some of the people whom I notice, and I am sure they will not be the part of the crowd of millions some day are :

- Lotus doesn't waste time at all. I was impressed to see that he keeps doing something or the other in the idle cpu cycles he gets... "Good habbit dude!".
- Blessed and Supremo catches very less Z's ,and I wonder how come they keep themself so fresh, fit, and lively all the time.And they have "Awesomeeeeee" knowledge too. I am glad to have worked with you guyz..
- Then comes Mr. Restrain, who knows what he wants (kind of are I guess..), and ready to do whatever it takes to reach there. His logic is simple,and he follows it as well. Be the changes, you want world to be..!!! I appreciate him a lot, a very nice friend as well.
- Here comes Lehar, I have kind of never seen a person so down to earth, and still ambitious. One of the person, you will just love talking to...
- Di is always giving complex to me :-). As whenever she is around I feel, I am damm! lazy compare to her :-(.
- Bluesha, is another person full of energy, and always invigorating the surroundings around her with her lively attitude.

Wish you people all the best to achieve what you want to...


I think, it does not happen in one day.it takes years to reach where you want to reach..and more than that you need to be consistent, and persistent....Baki ka pata nahi, lekin I really believe that ki boond boond se sagar bharta to zaroor hai, at least sea of knowledge for sure!!!

No comments: